Sunday, July 29, 2012

Felting abc


Felting slippers is a very very hard work, don't fool yourself that the end product is soft and cozy. It's a good workout equal to a good gym work and not one hour, but 5 or 10 if you are a new as me in this practice:o) but if you have friends that do not wear earrings and you don't want overload them with necklaces, you need to think other direction to make personal, handmade gift:o) I've got into some internet studying, asked suggestions and feedback from Lithuanian felters (I think they are the best:o) on the felting forum. So far I've made two pairs of, let's say, suitable to give as a gift:o) and made four, that keeping as secret inside the family for durability tests:o))) But to tell the truth it's very addictive and if you fail with pair one, you get kind of into "I can do it" mode and begin with another pair:o) I decided to use a  nice summery weather, to ask my friends their feet sizes, put my table in the backyard and learn how to felt properly:o) I'll keep positive attitude-free workout! can't beat that:o)))



No comments:

Post a Comment