Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Laid back mood



After intense felting month I'm in laid back mood after Carlisle Country Craft fair. It was interesting it was fun and it was coooold :(  The first day after a few hours of sitting in the chair I without compunction took of slippers from my "shop's hostess". I'm the boss, I'm not? :) One of the visitors suggested to put on my mittens too, I actually was ready for that, just was in denial mood, it was August for heaven's sake.
My shop's hostess still with warm slippers :)


Here some colorful pics from the preparation time, before country and cottage crowd was entering the site.














Found a friend at the pasture next to my booth, shared some breakfast waffles :)






Found more soles at Walmart, that inspired me to make a few more boots


 ....  forecast of future cold winter inspired to try mittens too


... and of course slippers, slippers... :)




 
Now I had some time for the photos of some earrings




... and the soap


nettle tea, turmeric, alkanet, charcoal, paprika powder, titanium oxide, zinc oxide / Coconut water, titanium oxide, green clay

 dandelion-nettle tea, plantago, parsley, titanium dioxide, charcoal./  milk powder, chocolate, milk, cocoa powder, zinc oxide, titanium dioxide

No comments:

Post a Comment