Friday, November 16, 2012

Finished!



It looked like it took forever, but I finished my locket. It was bumpy road, full of surprises. But as they say "negative experience is also experience" :o))) You live and learn. So first failure was - soldered hardware (see post below), second - using Testors enamel/paint on small pointed details without using smart people advice and experience (stupid of me). But when I tried to buff all piece the paint just came off:o( THEN I remembered Sue McNenly post about Testors paint and resin duet:o)  And here the result:



Meanwhile ... playing with felted forms and colors and waiting more wool to be delivered. Too much fun:o)



Now.. here is the question. Are these slippers for woman or man? My son's iron logic - they look like on fire,  fire=fireman=man:o))))




No comments:

Post a Comment