Friday, November 23, 2012

Patina and some... design ideas



I sooo like to play with patina. I wish they would sell in small quantities so I could try all of them. But for now just three (verdigris, russet red and peacock blue). mix metal: copper, bronze and I think even brass with copper, can't remember right now, because pieces were laying for long time and every time I will push them aside not exactly knowing what to do. Long time ago I had made folded bracelet and liked the feeling on the hand, but my friend liked it too, so....:o))) And just a few days ago my eyes stopped on patina bottles, then moved to laying folded pieces... and Voilà!




Another irritated thought was bothering me some time - felted  booties with some specific design. Just was lacking eyelets in my supplies (so I had reason, why not to try:o)) But recently I was passing by Michael's and there were no excuses why not to enter. So I'd bought eyelets and enough for my design:o)




No comments:

Post a Comment