Thursday, September 20, 2012

Experiments' time



I did not forget the jewelry, just got into kind of sport to perfect the felting slippers and I LIKE experiments, so it goes both ways. Day with rolling/felting, night with metal clay. It's just- with wool is simple - you got or you did not. And after 5-6 hours you see more or less result, with metal clay it's not so simple and the process much longer and I frequently "play by ear", if it's not my way so it's clay's way:o))) Right now I'm trying to put two things together hardware and threaded construction in one piece. Be patient one day I'll show the result (or I hope so...:o) But at least I've finished one more tutorial: metal clay, resin, patina, hardware.


Meanwhile .... yesterdays felting result- double layered slippers. And I definitely will perfect size 38-all friends' shoe size-38! pity, what should I do with wrong sizes?




No comments:

Post a Comment