Sunday, September 2, 2012

Felting table - mission accomplished!



After a lot of fun, and a lot of  pain in my back after the last felting day I decided - enough is enough! I need something more comfortable. I searched internet for examples, searched home for supplies. So what we need? Height, frame, hole, vessel to gather water and of course all that addition should have a slope, so the water will go down to hole. I've found 2x4" wood planks that perfectly fit under framing for table, took out of garage leftovers from molding and my painting board, that a few years served me as jewelry table (well... it's time to serve me more). And today I used my husband's power tools to put everything in one nice and useful piece:o))  Voilà!!!




 Of course it's far from perfect, but I'm sure my back will appreciate my hard work:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment