Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Heavy-duty day



The idea was beeping in my head a long time, but every time I pushed it deep with excuse, that "I'm not sure if I can do that". So yesterday  I decided to push myself for the big job:o) interested what it was? :o)) it was slippers + socks combination or as we like these days to say 2in1. It's no big deal really, just a big workout and the fear to fail after probably 7 hours of hard work. The template was big, took almost all table. I take off my hat to people who felt booties/valenki by hand. I've found one woman on internet, it took her a few days to finish!:o) Well... I'm not so brave so I decided on slippers with socks. And here's the result :o) so proud of myself :o)))


After that kind of workout my hands needed some rest so I decided to finish one of my five jewelry projects, that are laying on my bench. Very simple, just play with Baltic amber, ammonium patina and brass tubes.


No comments:

Post a Comment