Monday, September 10, 2012

Busy time



Destruction/reconstruction work day today. I've bought old shoe lasts from cowboy boots shoemaker and decided to give them a new life. The form wasn't good for slippers so I cut off these cowboy boots' pointed tips and decided that I want them adjustable. On internet I saw variety of adjustable mechanisms and liked that one. So my husband decided to make me happy by helping me with my "toys" :o) So here you go... size 32-34 (20-22 cm)




Meanwhile...., our "little" doodle Archie got too matted and stinky and no home grooming would help. So I decided to put him into "capable" hands of groomers from petsmart. The goomer was happy that the pup was very well behaved and wasn't biting even when he didn't like what was happening and likes teeth brushing (mommies boy:o) And I payed additional 20$ so they wouldn't shave off, but de-matte the tail. But "oi wey" (as my son says) what we have got!!!!

From this.................................  to THAT!!






No comments:

Post a Comment